Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Leighton Denny Crystal Finish

Hello ladies, since I have been posting my nails of the week, I have had a few people ask me how on earth my nails last me for a whole week. I keep hearing the same complaint that after only a couple of days, your look has been ruined due to chipping. I cannot express enough how much of a difference a high quality top coat really makes. By sealing your colour with a top coat you will not only achieve a high shine look, but it will also ensure that your look stays in tact for however long you want it to.

I choose to use Leighton Denny's Crystal Finish which is the best top coat I have ever tried. My nails are strong anyway, but after using Leighton's products for the first time, I was shocked at how glossy my nails both looked and felt - they were like glass! I know that a lot of you ladies won't want to spend £11 on "just" a top coat, but I can't tell you how much money I've saved since using this product. I now indulge in any cheap nail colour that I see because I know that I will still be able to achieve the high sheen look that I love, and that I will be able to keep it on for 1-2 weeks. This means using less colour polish as no touch ups are necessary through the week, and of course you only need to spend 10-20 minutes on your look for the whole week. If your nails are in and out of water a lot you may need another quick coat of Crystal Finish halfway through the week, but this is something that I have never had to do personally.

If you'd like to purchase Crystal Finish you can do so here or if you would like to bargain hunt there are plenty to bid on via Ebay (if you have the patience). Let me know if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment