Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Uni is OVER!!

Finally! As many of you know I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. I have been so busy with all the work and revision that I have had no time at all to do anything. I have posted some fairly quick blogs but now I am very pleased to say that they will be much more in depth and planned. Yay! There's other aspects of life that I need to spend time sorting too. This week I have started a diet, making sure I get plenty of exercise, and today I am starting to apply for jobs. I already feel like a weight has been lifted - I've not had time to do anything for pleasure for what feels like forever, so I'm looking forward to getting back to reading, writing for pleasure, and crafting. I will be blogging about all of these interests in the not too distant future, and I cannot wait! The future is definitely looking bright with so many opportunities to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment